Friday, February 25, 2011

Handout on teaching

I was recently ask to teach the 14-15 year old girls on Sunday @ church. The first lesson is about that we all have a responsibility to teach. Cool topic?
For the past few months, I taught a class full of 10year old boys. Each week I planned the lesson around the game and the snack. I'm excited to get to work with kids that are older and female so that I can plan my lesson around "the handout". I love handouts. When I was younger, I would paste them on my walls or write down quotes I liked in a notebook. I'm hoping to make each girl a notebook to keep stuff like that in as well. Stay tuned.
I've seen many variations of this quote. My favorite is, "It is not how many seeds in the apple, but how many apples in the seed." So profound.
Here's my handout. I printed the quote on my computer and then added an apple that I cut out on my Cricut and glued on a real apple seed.
Posted by PicasaI actually heard that quote a few weeks ago in church and loved it. I want to make something for my home.

1 comment:

  1. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete