Friday, August 5, 2011

What's on Your Nightstand


I love checking it w/ Jennifer Juniper each week for "Feedback Friday"@ Hope Studios.  This week's topic:  What's on your nightstand?  My simple answer=a big pile of junk.


I have:
lamp
2 pennies
Mother's Day gifts and cards
seam ripper
military patches I just unpicked from Hubb's uniform
2 buttons
nail file
Map of Miami
List of exercises supposed to help my TMJD (they don't)
Kohl's coupons addressed to the previous owner of my house
checkbook
rubber band
Joann Ad from June
Assorted legos
Current Costco coupons
Bowl and spoon (I was eating Frosted Minnie Wheats)
Insert to a Harry Potter DVD (?)
remote
dust

If you know me, you might be surprised that there are no books.  I rarely read in bed, b/c I can't put it down and then I'm up all night.  Luckily, swimteam and football, both provide lots of reading time.

I guess I should clean it up.  What's on your nightstand?

5 comments:

  1. Ok...I'll play :)
    I went and checked and here's what I have
    lamp
    tissues
    clock
    remote
    journal
    scriptures
    a stack of about 5 books I want to read
    3 pencils and a pen
    a bobbypin
    purple ponytail holder
    card from a friend
    tag I pulled off a skirt I bought
    Lego Knight helmet ??

    I'm goint to clean it up now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://mamagdog.blogspot.com/2011/08/whats-on-my-nightstand.html

    This the link to my nightstand post....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lots of miscellaneous stuff--funny. I should have added dust to mine too! There's plenty of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am playing along too at


    http://simsamsueinahouseofblue.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-cant-believe-all-junk-on-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I forgot to mention the dust! Add that to my list :)

    ReplyDelete