Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Linky # 22 Will Craft for...the cure to the after the holiday blues





Tales of a Trophy Wife


 
 
Kids are in school, hubby is at work, and all the decorations are put away. I'm a little sad.  But seeing all your fabulous projects will make me happy!
 
Before you start linking up, here are the fabulous features from last week's party:
The most viewed link was Vixen Made's Baby Taggy Blanket:
 
I also loved this light made from a colander from Dumped and Discovered:
 
And this playhouse by Remodelaholic is amazing-it has a coffered ceiling and a cantilevered balcony.  Seriously!
2011-11-30 (13)
 
So know it is your turn! You know what to do. (Remember you only need to enter your e-mail address if you'd like to be added to my weekly e-mail reminder list-otherwise it isn't necessary).

 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thanks so much for featuring my taggy blanket! Never thought it would get many views, but I am SO flattered!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! Totally just made my night! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reminding me about your link party today. I appreciate the invite! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, thanks for telling me about the pictures in my Bow-Bracelet Tutorial. I think it was my fault that they disappeared. Embarassing. Thank you so much. I fixed it now for the Bow-Bracelet post and now look for other missing pictures.
    Greetings from Germany
    Catrin

    ReplyDelete