Friday, February 14, 2014

Cheap Dress Alert

eshakti, spring, plus size, plus clothing, dresses, tops, blouses, skirts, jackets, ponte knit, plaid, tweed, boucle, silk, crepe, shirtdress, shiftdress, sheathdress, pencil skirt, fit and flare dress, a-line skirt, dresses with pockets, colorblock dress
 Click on the pic to go to the site

So EShakti is having an amazing sale today-35% of everything site wide.  If you click "superfast track" you get an addition $15 off.  If it's your first purchase than you can also get an additional $30 off.  I just ordered a dress for my daughter that was originally $89.95.  I had $35 gift card as a thank-you from my last purchase, 35 % off for Valentines, and a $15 off for fast track. With all my discounts my grand total was (drum roll please...) 


$20.42

Finding a dress for the Varsity Sports Banquet:

Priceless!

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to pick one out for my brother's wedding in April! It's hard to choose.....

    ReplyDelete